Complicated robotic task

Dear sir,

Sorry i deleted it~~ Itz not properly written!!

Thank you!!

Hello.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you will get a very useful response to your post. You are describing a very complex problem without providing any details (e.g. what does “arrow following” mean? what parts will you be using? what is your general strategy going to be for the different aspects of the challenge?), and then you are asking extremely general questions not so far removed from “can I make a robot and how should I do it?”. Do you have any programming or electronics experience?

My (probably unhelpful) answers to your questions would be:

1. Lots of microcontrollers will probably work. You should find one you’re comfortable programming with the features you need.
  2. The answer to this question depends on details about the line following, arrow following, or sensor array, which you have not provided. I expect what you want to do is possible, but the way you have phrased the question makes me think that you are somewhat in over your head with this project.
  3. I’m not sure how to suggest improvements for an undefined robot. Whatever you ultimately make, I’m sure there will be plenty of ways to make it faster, but right now my suggestions would be limited to equally vague things like “use faster motors and better sensors and write better code”.

- Ben