Beginner problem : Subroutine call overflow/underflow

Hello !
I’m a beginner and have this is a simple problem i can’t solve.
My Mini Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controllervtells my all the time “Subroutine call overflow/underflow” an i don`t know there is teh problem.
I still work with the maestro control center, save some frames for servo-moving, copy all sequences to skript, and push the button “apply settings”.
The servos moves on his position and at the end there will be the error “Subroutine call overflow/underflow”.
Thanks for help.
Viennamik

I have found the problem!
The maestro control center doesn`t set the “repeat” in the skript, but i have marked this in the programm.

Viennamik

Hello,

When you choose “Copy all sequences to script”, you just get a set of subroutines. You are expected to write your own code that actually calls these subroutines, and if you do not, you will get an overflow/underflow.

-Paul

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you put the repeat in your program? I’ve been trying to get this to work and have been having the darnest time. I’m not good with programming at all.

This controller could be a force to be reckoned with if not for all the hassle of programming.

Update I just figured out my problem. I think I fried something on my micro maestro. I switched it out with a new one and no problems.