Arduino - problem loading example libraries etc for Zumo

Hi,
If anyone has experienced this problem I would appreciate some help. I have just purchased the Zumo bot for Arduino, read the manual (Yes Really Did!!!), goe to GitHub and downloaded the software.

No problems so far… When I try adding it to the Arduino environment either by importing a zip or manually adding it to the Sketchbbok the following error is generated:

Specified folder/zip file does not contain a valid library

On restarting the Arduino program I get:

Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\lsm303-arduino-master: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\lsm303-arduino-master
Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\zumo-shield-master: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\zumo-shield-master
Invalid library found in C:\Users\John\Documents\Arduino\libraries\lsm303-arduino-master: C:\Users\John\Documents\Arduino\libraries\lsm303-arduino-master

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Thanks,
John (Tawman)

Sorry everyone - I sorted it out - just being thick for a few minutes…

Hello, John.

Thank you for letting us know you found the problem and were able to get it sorted out.

-Derrill

How did you sort it out my liabary doesnt work to

How?? my liabary doesnt work either…

Hello,

Problems like this generally come for installing the libraries incorrectly, such as placing them in the wrong directory. Can you send me a screenshot of the directory you have your libraries installed?

-Derrill