Arduino Mega2560 with 3pi Arduino code

Dear All
Please advice 3pi code upload to Arduino Mega 2560, I tried but it get failed

Thanks in advance

Hi.

Your post does not have enough information for someone to try helping you. I recommend reading through our support page for tips on troubleshooting and what information you should post when asking for help.

-Claire

Thanks for the advice

I am planing to make a line following robot using 3pi robot code (libpololu-arduino) and it is working for Arduino Uno board. Now I need to improve my robot by including color scanning, Therefore I have decided to use Audion Mega 2560 board instead of Arduino Uno but at the programming and compiling it failed to compile and upload with Mege 2560 board So I need to advice program 3pi code to Arduino Mege2560

Thanks in advance

Hello.

The AVR C/C++ library was not designed to be used with an ATmega2560. This is noted in the AVR C/C++ Library User’s Guide:

We do not expect the AVR library to work seamlessly for the Arduino Mega since its microcontroller and pin mappings are different.

Without seeing a screenshot of the error you are getting in the Arduino IDE, I cannot really offer any specific advice.

- Amanda

Grate Thanks for the reply and advice

We have found following error at the compiling and uploading for the arduino Mega 2560

At the compiling we selected Arduino Mega 2560 board
Programmer USB Asp

C:\Users\User\Desktop\robot super top secret\Simple3piLineFollower\Simple3piLineFollower.ino:20:23: fatal error: Pololu3pi.h: No such file or directory

#include <Pololu3pi.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

please advice
thanks in advance

The Arduino IDE cannot find the Pololu3pi.h file. Did you follow the instructions for Configuring the Arduino Environment (Section 3) in the “Programming Orangutans and the 3pi Robot from the Arduino Environment” guide? You can find that guide under the “Resources” tab on the 3pi’s product page.

- Amanda

Thanks for the refrence

I could not found the correct answer in the guide section

But when we select the Pololu Orangutan or 3pi robot w/ATmega328p board no errors