Additional chassis level

Do you have any plans to offer a second tier to the robot chassis? I would suggest something like the chassis but without the holes for the motors and caster.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are planning several new chassis designs and options, but we are very busy right now with our move to our new location. Some of our customers have modified the existing chassis design for us to cut as a custom part.

If you want a second level soon, we can send you the drawing for the chassis, and you can delete or add whatever you like!

- Jan

I would like to see the chassis improve a little too. I think it is a great setup, and for the price fantastic, but I’ll offer a few suggestions anyway.

1. recessed screw holes, or some insulating caps for the screws, to make the top surface safer for mounting.
  2. spacers for the gearbox and caster, to keep the wheels from protruding through the chassis.
  3. longer better balanced chassis, say rectangular, with rounded corners
  4. simply a bigger beefier chassis would be nice too(with fat knobby tires, BLING!)

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions; we’ll keep them in mind for future releases, which will definitely be coming out this year!

- Jan