30:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx68L mm with 64 CPR Encoder-PL2823 Dc Motor Datasheet information

Hello ,
ı will use 30:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx68L mm with 64 CPR Encoder - PL2823 on my project. ı need datasheet of that motor. Km, Ke, R ,L,b, J. How can ı learn these values?. Thanks.

Hello.

We have been working recently on better characterizing our motors to provide something more detailed than just the free-run and stall data points we currently publish. I have posted a draft of our performance curves for that gearmotor. The small dots show actual measured performance, and the speed and current lines are the best-fit lines for those data. The power and efficiency curves are generated from the best-fit speed and current lines. The information in the curves will not give you everything you listed, but it should provide enough information to calculate most of the values.

Grant

motor_performance_curves-1103-6v.pdf (77.6 KB)
motor_performance_curves-1103-12v_2.pdf (77.8 KB)

Thank you so much for your feedback.you did graphic well. Also ı will do somethıng so but ı will ESTİMATE parameters. datasheet of motor is not fixed? these values R,L,J,K,B ?

best regards.

I am not sure what you mean by your question “datasheet of motor is not fixed?”; if you are asking if the graphs might change, the answer is that we are confident in the data the graphs, so that part is unlikely to change, but we are still working on how to best present it, so various colors, fonts, and labels might still change.

Most of the parameters can be estimated from the information in the graphs. You can find information on how to estimate some of the motor constants under the “FAQs” tab on the product page.

Grant