2X Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 18v15 to Arduino

Good day.

I would like to know how to connect 2X Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 18v15 to my arduino.
I have already got one connected to my motor, battery and the 3 other control wires go to arduino, like the pic in this hyperlink http://robotcontrol.yolasite.com/build.php, but now that I need to connect the second Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 18v15 to my arduino, I do not know where to connect the ground wire.
Can I solder both ground wires to a metal pin and connect them both together into the ground pin that is currently being used, or do i need to use the ground on the analog pin side to connect the second Pololu High-Power Motor Driver 18v15 to my arduino, if so, where do I ground all my analog sensors?, or can they all be connedted together in the ground pin on the Analog side, and motor controllers ground together to Digital side GND?

Hello.

All of the GND pins on the high-power motor driver are connected on the board and all of the GND pins are the Arduino are connected on its board. It is okay to connect two GND wires to one GND pin on the Arduino. The only thing to consider when doing this is how much current the pin and wire can handle. In this case, you are dealing with logic-level currents, so you should have no problems.

- Ryan

Good day Ryan

Thanks for your quick reply.
Something strange happened with my Motor driver board about 3 weeks ago, The logic side GND wire got disconnected from the GND pin on the motor driver side, and the next moment I smelled plastic burning. It was in fact actually a piece of the track at the bottom of the motor driver that got burnt completely off the circuit board, so I had to solder the two parts of track together again to make the motor driver work again. :smiley:

Thank you & regards,
Riaan Deyzel