AGREGAR Sharp GP2Y0A21YK AL KIT ZUMO PARA ARDUINO

Saludos…
Adquirí el kit el robot zumo para arduino en su misma tienda, ya esta armado y todo…ademas adquirí los sensor de proximidad Sharp GP2Y0A21YK, en su web proponen ejemplos de programación para el robot, quisiera q me ayuden en donde puedo o en que parte del programa de ejemplo puedo agregarle la programación del sensor, el objetivo del sensor es que cuando inicie la batalla el robot comience a dar vueltas buscando el rival por medio del sensor, una vez que lo detecte ir hacia el y atacarlo, no si tengan un ejemplo de prograciín con este sensor para que me ayuden y me puedan guiar al respecto.
el ejemplo es SumoCollisionDetect ahi quiero agregarle la programacion del sharp, como? ayuda para esto
GRACIAAAS…!!!

Hello.

Unfortunately, none of our technical support staff speak Spanish. You might get more help if you translate your posts to English.

-Jon

Greetings …
I purchased the kit juice robot arduino in the same store, and is armed and all … also acquired the proximity sensor Sharp GP2Y0A21YK in your web I suggest programming examples for the robot, would q help me where I can or where part from the example can add programming sensor, the purpose of the sensor is that when you start the battle the robot starts searching for the opponent to spin through the sensor, once you go to the detect and attack, if you have not prograciín an example of this sensor to help me and I can guide in this regard.
The example is there SumoCollisionDetect I add the programming of sharp like?, Support for this
Graciaaas …!!

We do not have an example for reading that sensor with the Zumo, but you could just use Arduino’s analogRead() function to read one of the Arduino’s analog pins.

-Jon