Is the Github example library available for Zumo 32U4

Hi

My first post here - so please be gentle. If this is something that I should know or there is n+1 threads on this subject please advice.

I am gettin 404 - error on github when following the link github.com/pololu/a-star/tree/m … 4/examples
Usually this indicates lacking user rights (on private repositories) or misspelled url.

I found the link on pololu.com/category/170/zumo-32u4-robot - is the link invalid or is there another resource where I could find examples with matching pinout.

I was planning on checking the zumo bot during the coming weekend (I ordered couple to get a competition).
The examples which I did find- however - were github.com/pololu/zumo-shield - they seem to have different pinout - for example the collision detection example refers ZUMO_BUTTON being 12 when the 3 buttons on my 32U4 are labeled 14, PD5 and 17 - tried with the button 14 (instead of the 12) and got the thing started.
Not sure- however - that the rest of the pins are correct and I will need to figure out the pinouts by reading the documentations and mapping the examples one by one.
So if there exists some efforts towards this also help there is welcomed.

Thanks for the nice bot so far. Looks really promising…

Hello.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find that broken link. Can you give us more details about where you found the link on that page so we can fix it? We recently separated the AStar32U4 library and Zumo32U4 library into their own repositories, which would explain the broken links. (The separation is mentioned here.) For future reference, we generally link associated product information (e.g. libraries, datasheets, examples) under the “Resources” tab of the product page. You should be able to find a link to the Zumo32U4 library under the “Resources” tab on any of the Zumo32U4 product pages.

We make two versions of the Zumo Robot: the Zumo32U4 Robot and the Zumo Robot for Arduino. The zumo-shield library you found is for the Zumo Robot for Arduino, so the pin mappings will be different from the Zumo32U4 Robot.

- Amanda

[quote=“AmandaS”]Hello.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find that broken link. Can you give us more details about where you found the link on that page so we can fix it? We recently separated the AStar32U4 library and Zumo32U4 library into their own repositories, which would explain the broken links. (The separation is mentioned here.) For future reference, we generally link associated product information (e.g. libraries, datasheets, examples) under the “Resources” tab of the product page. You should be able to find a link to the Zumo32U4 library under the “Resources” tab on any of the Zumo32U4 product pages.

We make two versions of the Zumo Robot: the Zumo32U4 Robot and the Zumo Robot for Arduino. The zumo-shield library you found is for the Zumo Robot for Arduino, so the pin mappings will be different from the Zumo32U4 Robot.

• Amanda[/quote]

Ok - maybe that was work - in - progress as I cannot find the link either anymore.
Now got the libraries installed through Arduino-sdk library manager. So all in all - if anyone ponders the issue: use the Arduino SDK library manager to get access to the Zumo 32U library and examples.