Can you help me modify my code please?

first. i am very sorry for my poor english…
i have the Micro Maestro 6-Channel and i have 4 frames. all of them in channel 5 and this is activate servo.
channel 1 is input for a switch. and this is what i want to do:
when i press on the switch the frames will be activate for 6 secounds and after off and when i press on the button again this will be activate for 6 secounds. again and again… like timer
please help me with this.
thank you very much!

[code]# Sequence 0
begin
100 0 0 0 0 6000 frame_1…5 # Frame 1
1500 8000 frame_5 # Frame 2
1000 6003 frame_5 # Frame 3
40000 6023 frame_5 # Frame 4
repeat

sub frame_1…5
5 servo
4 servo
3 servo
2 servo
1 servo
delay
return

sub frame_5
5 servo
delay
return[/code]

help please…

Hello.

The “Example Scripts” section of the Maestro user’s guide contains examples of how to create scripts to use buttons and perform delays. I recommend trying some of those examples and stepping through the code in the Maestro Control Center to see how they work. After this, you could try to modify them to do what you would like. If you modify some of those examples and your modifications do not produce the results you expect, please post the code you modified, what you expected it to do, and what it did instead, and we might be able to help explain why and provide further suggestions.

-Nathan

[quote=“nathanb”]Hello.

The “Example Scripts” section of the Maestro user’s guide contains examples of how to create scripts to use buttons and perform delays. I recommend trying some of those examples and stepping through the code in the Maestro Control Center to see how they work. After this, you could try to modify them to do what you would like. If you modify some of those examples and your modifications do not produce the results you expect, please post the code you modified, what you expected it to do, and what it did instead, and we might be able to help explain why and provide further suggestions.

-Nathan[/quote]

thank you but i didnt understand it…
someone can edit my script and do this for me please?
also i can pay for this…

bump