How do I set speed and acceleration values?

Using the micro maestro control center to control a micro maestro 6-channel controller, I am compiling a script to control 2 servos and 3 output signals to an LED. I set my target values in the status tab then saved the frames individually. I did this to construct 4 different sequences. I then copied all sequences to script. I had to delete the RETURN command from all the sequence scripting in order to run the script with no errors. I then added the GET_MOVING_STATE command. This all works great, but I need to set different speed, and acceleration values for the different sequences. The following is the values needed per sequence. I need to know the complete commands lines and the locations in the script to add them.

T1_LEFT_FAST
15 SPEED
5 ACCELERATION

T1_LEFT_SLOW
5 SPEED
2 ACCELERATION

T1_RIGHT_FAST
15 SPEED
5 ACCELERATION

T1_RIGHT_SLOW
5 SPEED
2 ACCELERATION

Thank You!forum script.txt (1.25 KB)

Thanks guys! value channel and command worked great!

I am glad that you were able to get it working after our phone conversation. For anyone else that might have a similar question, you can adjust the speed setting for individual servo channels on the Maestro by using the SPEED command. The command needs two parameters - the speed setting and the servo channel. It gets these parameters from the top two numbers of the stack, and they should be ordered so that the servo channel is the top number. For example, a command of “15 4 speed” would set channel 4 to have a speed of 15 for all subsequent commands.

-Brandon