How do I save MIN/MAX values in script&channel settings?

I have successfully written my own script to control two servos simultaneously without using the save frame feature. When I load the script the min/max values in channel settings do not change to those written in the script. This causes problems for initializing parameter values needed for development of new scripts in the project I’m working on. I figured out that I can set the values in the channel settings tab and then save the settings and then I’m able to load those parameters again. While this is helpful, it is not what I need. I need to be able to write a script that initializes these values without target instructions to the servos so I can just go straight to the status tab and play with the control toggles to find new sequences of target values to enter into the script at a later date. Please let me know if and how this can be done. Thank you!

Hello.

I have moved your post from the Software and Microcontrollers section to the Pololu Servo Controllers section.

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do. There is no way to set the minimum and maximum pulse widths for a channel from a Maestro script. From your last sentence, it sounds like you might want to play with the sliders in the “Status” tab of the Maestro Control Center to find specific values that will work for your application. If this is the case, you should not need to use a script. You can click the “Enable” check box to enable each channel you want to adjust from the “Status” tab. After enabling the channel, you should be able to move the slider. Please note that if you have a script running at the same time, it might interfere with the channel you are adjusting. I recommend making sure your script is stopped before trying to configure values like this.

-Brandon