Pololu md20b

So I have been reading this datasheet: pololu.com/product/2133

I have the Pololu md20b stepper driver. I’m very curious why the datasheet has completely different pins then the component itself? As I figured they were the same I ordered a lot of parts to fit the datasheet, but once I look at the component I can see only half the pins.

My question is how do I set voltage reference now for example? I don’t have the small chip mounted on top of the md20b to adjust vref. I was planning to do this by circuit and sens resistor in regards to the diagram in the datasheet. Please help.

J91

Hello.

The product #2133 is a breakout board for the DRV8825 stepper motor driver and includes the IC. Other components, like resistors and capacitors, are also included on the board to make the stepper motor driver carrier easier to use. We have a schematic that can be found near the bottom of the product page of the board that shows how the pins are mapped out. I recommend reading the product page for information on how to use the board. There is also instructions for setting the current limit in the “current limiting” section that you might find helpful. If there is something that is unclear, please let me know and I will try to clarify it for you.

- Grant