Big controller with feedback

hello

i have bought a Pololu Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller with Feedback
to make a big servo.i have already used it successfully but it works for a
while.my motor current can reach 25 A so after a while the motor start cogging
and not start.controller become very hot.after it gets cold it works again.
is there a controller with more current to use?i need it with feedback.
or a set of controller + feedback + h-bridge ?
i believe 20A continuous would be ok.

thanks

Hello.

We do not have another controller like the jrk 12v12 that can handle more current. You might consider using a Pololu Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v25 and process the feedback with your main controller.

-Derrill

ok thanks

that is understood,but i will need both electronic diagrams to get the connections.
can i have them?

All of the information you should need to use those controllers is on the product page and in the user’s guide, which is located under the “Resources” tabs on the product page. Is there something you feel is missing from the documentation?

-Derrill

if i buy a second controller as you suggest
to use the part of h-bridge only how can i connect
each other to use the analog input and feedback from the first
and the h-bridge from second?
i sure need electronic diagrams.
if you have another way please let me know.

thanks

this is like what i want

pololu.com/picture/view/0J5220

Your plan to try to connect the inputs and PID control of the jrk to the H-bridge of the SMC does not sound practical. Additionally, we do not share the schematics for those boards. I suggest using a Pololu Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v25 and processing the feedback with a separate microcontroller as I mentioned previously.

-Derrill

you confused me now.

please give me an example of how the the feedback of separate controller will stop the
h-bridge of second driver.i remind you that i already have your Pololu Jrk 12v12 USB Motor Controller with Feedback that i want to use.

thanks

It seems you might have misunderstood one of my previous comments. When I referred to your main controller, I was talking about the controller you are using the send commands to the jrk 12v12 or SMC. The output of the jrk 12v12 cannot be used as an input for the Simple High-Power Motor Controller 18v25. I do not expect you will be able to use the jrk 12v12 in your current project.

-Derrill