Pololu maestro control center

After watching the lovely and ebullient Emily demonstrate her use of the Maestro Servo Controller I have questions. I have the Pololu Micro Maestro 6-Channel USB Servo Controller (Assembled). She used a different version of the software so that could be the problem. I want to store the 1/4 turn of a continuous rotation servo motor. And I want it to repeat that movement once per activation/push of the tile/button. I followed what Emily did and nothing happened. Please tell me how if you wanna.

Hello.

Continuous rotation servos are different from standard RC servos in that the RC pulses control their speed instead of position. To get a better understanding of the differences between the two, you can read this blog post about continuous rotation servos.

I am not sure what you meant by that; the Maestro Control Center is the only program we have for controlling the Maestro. You might consider running “a simple servo sequence” located in the “Example Script” section of the user’s guide (without modifying it) to see if your setup is working. If it is working, then you can begin adjusting the timing in the script until you get about a 1/4 turn from your servo. You can also find an example script on “using a button or switch to control servos” in the same section of the guide.

- Amanda