DRV8825 not working

Sir,
I have DRV8825 board which is not working at all I used 12 volt battery supply and Atemga328 and used nema 17 stepper motor , neither there is any sound nor any movement in stepper motor I had made the connection as per
diagram shown in this site
I have connected step connection , Ground , VMOT, STEPPER CONNECTION 1A,1B,2A,2B ,not connected enable, dir, and other pins
I had also provided 100mfd capacitor near to board between vmot and ground
kindly help me out with your guidance ,good stepper motor is stand still with DRV8825
thanks

Hello,

Your post did not seem to be directly relate to the previous post, so we split it into its own thread.

If you are trying to follow the connection shown in the “Minimal wiring diagram for connecting a microcontroller to a DRV8824/DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier (full-step mode).” diagram, you have some pins that still need to be connected. RESET and SLEEP should be connected to the VDD of you micro controller. You should also have your DIR pin connected and driven either high or low depending on the direction your want the motor to turn. You will also need a common ground between your micro controller and the DRV8825.

If it still does not work, can you post some pictures showing all of your connections. Can you also post the code you are using?

Additionally, you did not mention setting the current limit. If you have not already, please follow the directions in the “Setting the Current Limit on Pololu Stepper Motor Drivers Carriers video”, which can be found under the “Current Limiting” section of the DRV8825 product page.

-Derrill